Detergent of secondary oil dispersion pollution
Effective in the prevention of water pollution and soil contamination
- Reattachment or oil balls will not occur by hydrolysis of oil into fine particles.
- Dilution type ( 5-10 times ) so that you will reduce costs.
- Because of the water-based detergent , there is no limit of stockpile on the fire law.
- 77% or more biodegradability by OECD standards in DOC method( Japan Food Research Laboratories )( 5.5% surfactant)
- Finely divided oil particles by BY・FAR Z become small as the microorganisms are easily decomposed, it reduces the degradation time.
By proceeding decomposition efficiently , prevent cross-contamination of oil.
- Use at a dilution of an appropriate amount.
Water that can be used , do not choose the environment and places or the quality such as soft water , hard water , sea water , and mud .
- If it is viscosity like grease oil , temperature of about 60 ℃ is effective .