Alkaline Neutralizer -for alkaline drainage-
Did not appear to be
neutralizer for only alkaline waste water
This product is a neutralizing agent in pursuit of safety and functionality. Such as sulfuric acid, it is difficult to handle and dangerous as a deleterious substance.
However, this product considers the safety of the worker, and secured a strongly acidic function as a neutralizing agent.
By all means, please use because one is containing 20L so that are useful in large-scale construction, and the one is 1L which is convenient for carrying.
Water-based paint wash water(including mortar)
Cement wash water
- Low cost and economical
It is economical effecting with a small addition amount. For pH12.0, neutralizing completed with 2ml / ℓ.
- Fast neutralizing
The neutralization can proceed in 1-2 minutes. React quickly and reduce the burden on the operator with the liquid product.
- Not deleterious substances, hazardous materials
It is safety-conscious. Safe to touch by hands.
“Alkaline neutralizer” is less than pH1.0, please observe the correct usage.
※Addition amount in the table above, depends on the cement concentration, so operate as a duide and please make sure to measure the pH before discharging.
Examples of process
- Added powder of Suimu in the drainage which you want to treat.
- Stir for 2 to 3 minutes, and allowed to aggregate suspended solids.
- See the amount guide table above, and then weighing the “alkaline neutralizer”.
- Add the “alkaline neutralizer”.
- Stir for 30 seconds to a minute or so, and let it go to the whole.
- Check the pH value, and if it is clear the effluent standards of purpose, process completion. Separating the solids, and then release.
※ If it’s not clear the standard at the way 6, back to the way 4 and repeat the same process to the end again.
Main component of this product is composed of acidic solution with high safety to humans. However, the components are not disclosed because they have special characteristics. (Not applicable to poisonous components and Deleterious Substances Control Law.)
Hydrochloric acid (35%)> sulfuric acid (70%)> this product about corrosivity.
There is corrosive because it is strongly acidic, but corrosion is low in comparison to hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid.
Because you can use the material that is corrosion resistance against sulfuric acid (70%) in peace, please operate as a guide.In addition, on the occasion of use and storage, you can use it safer applying the way to operate hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid.
- This product is to neutralize the alkali. Please note that it is not available for acidic drainage.
- This product is slightly acidic, so please be careful not to spill directly into the rivers.
- If you want to dispose, please neutralized with an alkali agent and rinse with plenty of water.
- If you have outflow by any chance, please neutralized with an alkali agent and rinse with plenty of water.
- Please note that not to let it be into eyes or not to swallow it.
- Please wear protective goggles, and rubber gloves.
- Please use after confirming the MSDS of our products.
How to store
- Please use immediately after opening.
- Tighten the lid properly and store in an upright position after use so that it does not spill.
- If you want to discard, please neutralized with an alkali agent and rinse with plenty of water.
- Please keep away from direct sunlight and high temperature to store. (Please note that there is a possibility that the container may be damaged by long-term storage in a car.)
- Please keep it out of reach of children.
- When it gets into eyes
(Take them away immediately if you are wearing contact lenses) wash eyea with large amounts of fresh water, and please consult a doctor immediately.
- When it contacts with skin
Rinse well with water, please consult a doctor if there is an abnormalitｙ on you.
- When you swallow it
Spit it out as much as possible and drink plenty of water or milk, and please consult a doctor as soon as you can.